The Healthcare team at ASA Recruitment would like you to join our already successful team of Social Care Assistants working in Edinburgh Council Care Homes.
We provide flexible work opportunities to suit your diary with a variety of location options across the West of Edinburgh including Gorgie (EH11), Corstorphine (EH12), Clermiston (EH4) and Clovenstone (EH14).
As a Social Care Assistant you would be required to attend to all aspects of service user's needs including physical and emotional well-being, social interaction and the promotion of independence, choice, dignity and respect.
The ideal Social Care Assistant must:
· Provide references to support previous care experience as a Care Assistant, Care Worker or similar
· Have the right to live and work in the UK
· Join Disclosure Scotland PVG Scheme
· Be passionate about providing a high standard of care
ASA Recruitment can offer Social Care Assistants:
· Competitive weekly pay
· Enhancements paid for weekend, unsociable hours and bank holidays
· Excellent holiday benefits
· Training and development opportunities also available
· A dedicated Healthcare team, committed to helping you
· Online diary to help you manage your availability and working diary
If you feel you have the right experience please apply with an up to date CV and we will be in touch soon.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND