ASA are proud to be working in partnership with one of Scotland's largest public sector clients who are looking to recruit an experienced Class 2 driver for a long term contract with an immediate start, the successful candidate's duties will include:
· Carrying out your duties in a safe manner adhering to all rules and regulations regarding Health and Safety and DVLA Legislation
· Vehicle Checks before Departure and after arrival of vehicle from Depot
· On occasions you may be required to take up warehousing duties as per business requirements
· Keep records as required
· Transport people, goods, & materials to / from given locations as instructed
An excellent Class 2 diver is required to possess a valid LGV Class 2 License and is also required to have the following:
· Hold a valid CPC
· Good geographical knowledge
· Awareness of road safety
· Ability to work as part of a team
ASA offer excellent benefits to its candidates, some of the benefits the successful Class 2 driver can expect to receive are:
· Attractive working pattern
· Competitive PAYE pay rates
· Overtime at additional rates
· Holiday accrual
· Support from ASA 7 days a week.
If you are an experienced Class 2 driver and looking to apply for this rewarding opportunity please send your CV and we will be touch to discuss the role further.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND