Are you a skilled Occupational Therapist looking for an exciting locum opportunity in Falkirk?
ASA Recruitment are seeking an enthusiastic, Social Services Occupational Therapist with community work experience for a locum position based with one of our longstanding clients in Falkirk.
Roles and responsibilities of a Social Services Occupational Therapist will involve:
· Working with vulnerable adults
· Managing a caseload, prioritising patient needs at all times.
· Working with service users to determine realistic and meaningful goals.
· Assessing, organising and implementing treatment plans with regular evaluation.
· Keeping accurate written and electronic records.
The rate of pay for the position of an Occupational Therapist locum within a local authority is between £25 - £30 per hour and is an initial 3-month contract (with the view of being extended).
As a Social Services Occupational Therapist, you will be required to:
· Degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
· Have experience working in a Local Authority/Council
· Be registered with the HCPC
· Have a full UK driver's licence and access to a car
· Have a clear PVG check
· Can begin ASAP.
If this sounds like you, apply online with your up-to-date CV by following the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND