Our client in Kirkcaldy, Fife are currently seeking experienced Production Operatives to join their production team.
This role will suit candidates with a strong production background and who have previously worked in a similar environment. This is a fantastic long term opportunity after an initial temporary induction period of 3-6 months.
This role has a three weekly shift pattern rotating between day shift (06:00 - 14:00), back shift (14:00 - 22:00) and night shift (22:00 - 06:00) with pay rates £8.79ph, £9.40ph and £10.73ph and will also include additional rates for overtime hours.
To be considered for the role of Production Operative:
· Have the confidence to work on your own initiative.
· A good level of previous experience within fast moving production environments.
· Be prepared to work to set targets and deadlines.
· Have the flexibility to work various shift patterns (including nights).
· Have great communication skills
· Successfully complete an online pre-screening test.
In return our client are offering:
· Good long term opportunities to the right candidates.
· A competitive rate of pay based on shift patterns.
· Full use of staff canteen and amenities.
· The chance to develop skills and progress into different areas of the company
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this Production Operative role, please apply with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND