Are you a multi-experienced Clerk of Works looking for an immediate start in challenging large scale project?
ASA Recruitment are working with multiple clients in the public sector across Greater Glasgow, Lanarkshire and Stirling to find an experienced Clerk of Works to be the focal point of an ongoing, nationwide government initiative.
The Clerk of Works role:
* Initially focusing on the education sector, this role will also lead to work within a range of different subdivisions as an integral part of the delivery of a large scale government project
* You will be relied on to provide in depth and individual assessments of building quality, M&E, Structural and Architectural works
* Producing regular reports that cover all facets of life on site; this could include highlighting potential risks, diarising the delivery of work against the project schedule and giving views on overall work progress and virtual completion dates
* Using communication and networking skills to conduct regular on and off site meetings and report unresolved concerns to key stakeholders
Successful candidates for this Clerk of Works role will need:
* To have excellent management skills and experience working in a fast paced environment
* The ability to work autonomously and proactively
* An ability to show off previous experience of onsite procedure, health and safety standards and reliability to be the eyes and ears of the site
* Confidence in communicating with others and presenting work using Microsoft Office programmes would be a big advantage
In return, you'll get:
* The chance to gain experience and work with a large scale and prestigious employer
* A salary based fairly on previous experience
* A 9 to 5 role with a generous holiday package that won't see you stuck in an office all day
* Access to pool cars to attend site visits all over central Scotland
This is a one off opportunity for the right, driven Candidate. If you feel that's you then apply online today with your current CV and we'll be in touch directly.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND