ASA currently have opportunities for Registered Nurses who have Perioperative, Scrub or Anaesthetic experience within NHS hospitals across the Forth Valley area including Falkirk, Clackmannanshire and Stirling.
ASA can offer you the flexibility and the opportunity to work in a surgical environment to support their current team with your skill set and experience.
The role will be primarily to:
· Provide support to Theatre staff
· Liaise with senior staff to ensure a consistent and professional service is delivered
· Lead the assessment, planning and implementation of patient care pre and post operatively
· Adopt a person centred approach to each patient and their treatment plan
All our staff Bank Registered Nurses will have meet the following criteria:
· Perioperative/Scrub or Anaesthetic experience
· PVG scheme member
· Clean, Valid NMC Pin
· Serology Report/Proof of Hep B status
· Manual Handling certificate
· Suitable clinical working references
Should you choose to join our team of dedicated staff, we can offer the following benefits:
· Competitive rates of pay £21.49-£34.54 per hour
· Holiday pay
· Free training and development
· Easy to use online portal where you can quickly and easily update your availability for shifts, check your assignments and timesheets
· Dedicated, friendly Healthcare Team and On Call service
· Referral scheme
To start your journey with ASA Recruitment please apply with a current CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND