We are recruiting on behalf of a leading facilities management provider for a mobile Commercial Gas Engineer. Our client is a service led company focusing on providing proactive strategies for their clients. They work in partnership with their clients to build strong, mutually beneficial relationships with their clients and contractors.
The company is growing rapidly, and we are currently recruiting for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join the team Aberdeen. In the role of Commercial Gas Engineer the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of planned, reactive, repair and installation of commercial gas maintenance work in a large commercial environment. The work will be on commercial properties in and around the central belt and the North East of Scotland. They offer a competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and consistent, long term work.
Responsibilities and duties
* To undertake the planned maintenance and repair of gas equipment in commercial properties
* To support the profitable, efficient and sake running of buildings under the remit in compliance with the contract
* To meet SLA targets on PPM and reactive SLA's for the sites on a monthly basis
* Ensure the day to day activates and sub-contractors works are in compliance with company policies and procedures, health and safety, quality and environmental systems
* Use handheld technology within allocated timescales
* Work as part of team members when required
* Complete general FM duties across the client's portfolio
* Occasional shift cover mat be required
Qualifications and skills
* A time served commercial gas engineer with relevant City & Guilds qualifications
* Gas safe qualified
* Domestic and commercial gas experience
* Previous experience in dealing with all types of commercial gas maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including:
Forced draught boilers, Gas fired water heaters, indirect gas fired warm air units
Commercial & industrial gas tightness testing and purging, pipework repairs / alternations
BMS understanding desirable
* Water testing experience would be beneficial
* Happy to work in a client facing environment
* Strong customer service focus
* Good health and safety awareness and knowledge
* High levels of communication
* Full UK driving licence
* Complete an enhanced Disclosure Scotland report
If you feel this role for a Commercial Gas Engineer is for you, please apply online now.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND