We are looking for experienced Catering Assistants to join our hospitality team at ASA recruitment.
We have lots of work available that can suit round your lifestyle.
We provide catering staff to a number of schools and care homes within different areas of Edinburgh giving plenty of options that suit your location.
As a Catering Assistant you will be assisting the friendly teams in care homes and schools to prepare meals for the residents or children. You will be expected to work quickly and efficiently always ensuring the highest food hygiene practices are adhered to.
Benefits of working with ASA;
· Varied shifts to suit your lifestyle
· Many locations available in a variety of areas in Edinburgh
· Holiday hours accrual scheme
· Help and support from the ASA team 7 days a week
· Online work diary - making managing your working week easier
· The chance to meet new and interesting people
To apply for this role you must;
· Have experience working in similar roles and environments (minimum of 6 months)
· Be able to provide 2 references (at least one working in a similar position)
· Be a friendly and hardworking individual
. To be accepted for this role must already have or be eligible to obtain a PVG disclosure
If you are interested in applying for the role of Catering Assistant, please apply with an up to date CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND