Are you currently working in the care sector and looking for a new flexible and exciting role?
ASA have a great opportunity to work in care homes and day centres in Glasgow and the surround areas including Govan, Possilpark and Toryglen.
Flexible working hours are available and we can offer a range of shift patterns that suit any commitments you may have.
As a Care Assistant you would be required to:
· Assist service users to carry out their activities of living e.g., dressing, eating and bathing
· Liaise and communicate effectively with residents and families
· Provide a high standard of personal care and attention to each resident
To be considered for the Care Assistant position you will need to have:
· The ability to work well in a team
· 6 months UK care home experience as a Care Assistant or similar role
· Previous experience of moving and handling
The position of Care Assistant comes with many benefits including:
· Excellent pay rates of up to £14.12 per hours
· Support from ASA healthcare team 7 days a week
· Web portal to help you manage your assignments diary and review time sheets online
If you are interested in applying to the position of Care Assistant please apply online with an up to date CV and we will get in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND