ASA Recruitment's client is looking for an experienced and commercially aware Assistant Contracts Manager to join their growing team in Glasgow and the West of Scotland. As the Assistant Contracts Manager you will be responsible for leading road surfacing crews to undertake major and minor road surfacing projects.
The Assistant Contracts Manager will be able to demonstrate an ability to plan works to achieve maximum efficiency and cost effectiveness, while ensuring all works are carried out to the approved specification.
You must have previous experience of managing road surfacing projects, as you will be expected to plan, program, coordinate and optimise all labour, materials, plant and any subcontractors, in order to ensure efficient and effective management of the company's road surfacing operations in the Glasgow and West of Scotland region.
· Liaise with clients, colleagues, residents and businesses to ensure excellence in service delivery.
· Manage and maintain the production of all project documentation and site records to comply with our relevant Quality Assurance and Sector Scheme accreditation procedures.
· Work within project management constraints of time, quality and cost standards in the delivery of road surfacing projects so that business objectives are achieved.
· Display financial management skills to closely monitor and control income and expenditure in relation to projects and budgets.
· Contribute to the safe delivery of works through the development and implementation of construction phase CDM Plans and comply with all relevant Health and Safety legislation.
· Plan and prepare Risk Assessments, Method Statements and conduct Tool Box Talks.
· Valid Driver's Licence - Essential.
· CSCS / CPCS - Desirable.
· IOSH - Desirable.
· Relevant NVQ/HND - Desirable.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary will be negotiated dependant on exact experience.
Alongside the salary there will be an employer contribution pension plan and a fully expensed company vehicle.
The role is a full time permanent position, working 39 hours per week. 24 Annual Leave days and 8 Statutory leave days.
If you are interested in applying for the position of the Assistant Contracts Manager in Glasgow and the West of Scotland, please apply online with an up to date CV and we will get in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND