Care Assistant/Support Worker/Senior roles currently available throughout Fife in Dunfermline, Dalgety Bay, Kelty, Cowdenbeath, Glenrothes, Kinglassie, Kirkcaldy, Kinghorn, Leven, Methil, Cupar, Newburgh, Newport on Tay and tayport.
ASA Recruitment is a long standing supplier of healthcare staff to highly respected clients throughout Fife. We are looking for experienced and conscientious healthcare workers who truly care about the people they would be helping. Joining us gives you many benefits such as:
* Flexible working hours - days, nights, evenings and weekends are all available
* £8.75 to £11.00 per hour plus mileage
* Enhanced pay rates for weekends, unsociable hours and bank holidays
* Dedicated healthcare team to support you
* 28 days paid holiday per year (pro rata)
Your duties and responsibilities will vary with each client and could include: personal care, general housekeeping, preparation of and assisting with meals, activities and even escorting residents/service users on outings.
Due to the nature of the work involved it is essential that you can meet the following strict criteria:
* You will need to have at least 6 months experience as a Support Worker/Care Assistant
* You must be eligible to work in the UK and you will need an updated PVG
* If you have a SVQ 2 or higher that would be great, but not essential
* Being a driver will give you more choice but is not essential
If you have the compassion and work ethic this role needs, we would like to hear from you!
Please apply online and we will be in touch to discuss the various options that would be available to you.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND