ASA Recruitment, one of Scotland's premier hospitality recruitment consultancies, are expanding our team and recruiting for an experienced and self-motivated Recruitment Consultant (Hospitality) develop and expand our busy Hospitality Division covering Aberdeen and the North East of Scotland.
The successful candidate will bring with them a proven recruitment industry track record to an established, quality focused delivery team to promote, develop and expand ASA Recruitment's business.
* Develop existing and new client accounts whilst pro-actively developing successful client relationships
* Ensure delivery of the full recruitment process to client and candidates
* Effectively source, interview and manage a large pool of candidates to ensure quality service delivery for our clients
* Ensure the full range of candidate screening checks are complete
* Formulate and post effective job descriptions for client requirements
* Be fully conversant with current and relevant employment law and recruitment industry legislation
* Provide the full range of service support and advice to clients and candidates
* Represent ASA Recruitment at client meetings and networking events
* Demonstrate and promote a high level of health and safety awareness and commitment
* Knowledge and experience of the Recruitment and Hospitality sector
* Proven track record of client service delivery
* Client account management and client relations
* IT and technology literate
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Good presentation skills
* Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
Essential Personal Qualities:
* Professional, diligent and presentable
* Confident with excellent communication skills
* Self-motivated and enthusiastic
* Customer service focused
* Team player
* Commercially aware
* Reliable and flexible attitude to work
This is a fast paced, exciting role where you can develop your skills within a highly professional and competitive team. An excellent package and highly attractive bonus scheme is offered dependent upon experience and track record.
Support in your professional and personal development is provided and encouraged through an extensive training programme to enhance your long-term career aspirations.
Proof of the right to work in the UK along with a full driving licence are both essential for this role.
If you are interested in this Recruitment Consultant (Hospitality) opportunity in Aberdeen then please apply in the first instance with your up-to-date CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND