ASA are currently seeking for an experienced Receptionist Administrator to join our legal client's office in Aberdeen.
You would be working for friendly legal team that aims to provide access to legal assistance and representation for individuals who are unable to pay for it on their own.
This a temporary assignment expected to last from 6 to 12 months and the preferred start date would be the 1st of October. The working pattern would be Monday to Friday from 9am till 5pm with a half hour for lunch.
The main duties for this Receptionist Administrator role include:
* Answer telephone calls and record caller and client particulars in accordance with procedures
* Ensure telephone messages are passed-on appropriately
* Enter relevant data in databases
* Receive visitors and clients, and deal with inquiries and those attending for appointments
* Assist legal secretaries with office administration tasks, such as faxing, copying and filing
* Assist with the administration of incoming and outgoing mail including daily collection and delivery of legal post
* Provide assistance with general office administration
* Work with both internal and external contacts
To be considered for this Receptionist Administrator role you must have:
* or be willing to obtain a Basic Disclosure from Disclosure Scotland
* Knowledge and ability to use busy switchboard
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Polite and pleasant telephone and reception manner
* Ability to handle difficult or awkward situations patiently; and to take appropriate action as required
* Experience and/or ability to work with vulnerable people
* Experience of IT including email in the business environment, and data input
If you are customer orientated and have a flexible and adaptable approach to work, in addition to the requirements listed above, then you just might be the person we are looking for.
Do not delay any longer and apply now with your CV for this Receptionist Administrator position in Aberdeen.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND