Are you an experienced Vehicle Paint Refinisher?
Our client, one of Europes fastest growing refuse and recycling vehicle providers are currently seeking experienced Vehicle Refinishers to join their team in Dalgety Bay, Fife. on a permanent contract.
Your responsibility within this role is preparing products for priming and/or finished painting process, and priming/painting products in the paint department.
Main duties and responsibilities of a Vehicle Refinisher include:
Degrease, mechanically or manually prepare products & remove oils, dirt and other foreign substances prior to painting
* Neatly apply masking materials to products & preserve surfaces from over spray
* Coat products with epoxy primer, 2-Pak topcoats & waterbourne paints using conventional spray equipment & diaphragm pump systems
* Visually inspect products for quality before, during and after the painting process
* Maintain a level of cleanliness and order within the department
* Observe all aspects of health and safety regulations, reporting any unsafe working conditions to department supervisors
* Chemically pre-wash bare steel bodies prior to the paint process
Skills/Qualifications needed to be considered for Vehicle Refinisher role:
* Excellent knowledge and skills within all aspects of the paint spray industry
* Knowledge of appropriate processes and work methods
* Have experience with colour identification, mixing paint and related products
* Have good knowledge and experience relating to secondary paint stages and repair work methods including brushing, roller and aerosol applications
* Previous experience working within a strong safety culture and team environment
To be considered for the role of Vehicle Refinisher:
* Able to demonstrate a positive attitude to new ideas
* Good communication skills to build robust working relationships with other departments across the business
* Support other team members in times of pressure
* Feel confident to contribute in team meetings and carry out agreed action points
* Ensure work is focused on the needs of each customer
* Adapt easily to working patterns and be proactively flexible with company needs
* Able to accept ownership and accountability for tasks assigned
In return our client are offering:
* Permanent contract
* A competitive rate of pay between £20,000 - £22,000 DOE
* The chance to develop skills and progress in the company
If you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications for this Vehicle Refinisher role, we would like to hear from you.
Please apply with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND