ASA''s public sector client has an exciting opportunity for a Content Designer to join their Communications team in either Edinburgh or Glasgow for an initial 3 month contract.
You will report to the Senior Digital Manager and work with a multi-disciplinary comms and engagement team to lead on the creation and delivery of an innovative content strategy.
· Scope, commission, write and edit content
· Work with the digital team to develop content strategies
· Manage relationships with various stakeholders
· Present content in the most appropriate format to meet user needs
· Provide and refine the content design process
· Writing and creating engaging content for social media channels and the web
· Experience of using content management systems
· Stakeholder relationship management with excellent communication skills
· A working background in content publishing systems and designing inspiring content
Must have a Basic Disclosure or be willing to apply for one.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please apply by clicking the link below!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND