ASA are currently working with a global company with a Glasgow head office to assist with the recruitment of a management accountant to join their existing team. This is a fantastic organisation to work for as they actively encourage professional growth and development and have a strong reputation as an excellent employer.
As Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
* Preparation of UK management accounts including commentary
* Variance analysis
* Reconciliation of balance sheets
* Preparation of statutory and financial accounts and liaising with auditors when necessary
* Preparation of budgeting and forecasting accounts
* Ongoing process improvement
* Working with UK and global stakeholders to assist with any accounting queries
To be considered for this role, you will:
* Be a qualified accountant
* Have recent experience in preparing management accounts ideally in a large company and have exposure to multi-currencies
* Be up to date on technical accounting requirements including UK GAAP
* Be confident using systems and Excel
* Be able to demonstrate stakeholder management at all levels
On offer is a competitive salary with an outstanding benefits package.
If you are interested in the Glasgow based Management Accountant post and are a qualified accountant, please apply directly through the link and we will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND