ASA are assisting our Glasgow based client with the recruitment of a Payroll Assistant to join a well-established finance team on an initial 15 month fixed term contract. This is a fantastic opportunity for a pro-active individual to join an extremely successful company.
As Payroll Assistant, you would be required to:
· Process a high volume payroll which includes weekly and monthly and shift payments
· Apply SSP, SMP and SPP manual calculations
· Process P45s, P46s etc
· Produce weekly efficiency reports
· Monitor holidays and absences for all members of staff
· Ad-hoc duties within the team
To be considered for the Payroll Assistant role, you will need to have:
· High volume payroll experience
· The ability to work to a fast pace
· A pro-active and organised approach
· Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in applying for the Payroll Assistant position, please apply online with an up to date CV and we will get in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND