ASA are currently recruiting for one of our valued Food Production Companies who are based in the Borders.
All candidates will be bused to and from the site from collection points in Edinburgh and East Lothian. Paid for travelling!!
Pay rates £7.88 Dayshift 06.00 to 14.00 & £8.27 Backshift 14.00 to 22.00.
There are various shift and working weeks i.e. Mon to Fri, Tues to Sat and Sun to Thurs.
As a Food Production Operative your responsibilities will include:
* Processing fresh fish with state of the art modern equipment to the high standards expected from our clients
* Portioning and packaging fresh fish
* Monitoring the stock control of all products across the factory
The successful Food Production Operative will have:
* Worked within a manufacturing warehouse environment
* Worked within a lightly chilled warehouse
* Training will be given on all aspects of the role should the Production Operative not have past experience
Please forward your CV today for the role of Food Production Operator.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND