ASA Recruitment are currently looking for Kitchen Porters to fulfil short term roles in Edinburgh and the Lothian's.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who can hit the ground running.
Many of our clients have busy kitchens within restaurants, hotels and external event catering.
Key responsibilities would be:
- Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
- Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately
- Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients
- Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting and cooking foodstuffs and helping to prepare salads and desserts if required
All applicants should have:
- At least 6 months UK experience in a similar role
- A good work ethic, with clean and tidy presentation and work in a clean as you go manner
- Flexibility towards work and preferably your own transport although not essential
In return, we offer you:
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay accrued from start date
- Flexibility in working hours
- Immediate start available
We will require you to provide 2 references from previous employers and have the right to work in the UK.
If you are interested in our Kitchen Porter roles in Edinburgh you should apply with an up to date CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND