Are you an experienced healthcare professional living in Dundee or the surrounding area?
As one of Scotland's leading healthcare recruitment providers we would like you to join our busy healthcare team covering Dundee.
Full time and part time opportunities are available offering flexibility to fit around any commitments, day shifts, back shifts and night shifts - take control of your work/life balance!
With us you would receive complementary training - register soon to benefit from our next Dundee training session on Friday 21 September 2018.
What you can expect:
* Excellent pay rates of £8.75-£11.00 per hour + mileage + holiday pay
* Approachable and dedicated consultants committed to supporting you and getting you the work you need
* Web portal to help you manage your assignments, update availability and review time sheets online
* Fully qualified in-house trainers offering epilepsy awareness, administration of medication and dementia awareness training
What we expect from you:
* A good and professional work ethic
* Be passionate about providing a high standard of care
* Good communication skills both written and verbal
* SVQ 2 or equivalent (highly desirable but not essential)
* At least 6 months UK experience as a Support Worker or Care Assistant
Whether you have experience as a Support Worker, Care Assistant, Senior or Team leader, if you have the compassion and dedication that makes a great healthcare professional, please apply now with your CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND