As a result of growth in the European market, our client in Glenrothes, Fife are recruiting for a Customer Services advisor with an additional European language (French, German, Dutch, Spanish or Italian).
We are looking for someone who is reliable, can work independently and has previous experience in a customer service role.
Key responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor:
* Manage incoming sale requests new and existing customers, which includes answering calls and emails.
* Communicate with customers on timescales throughout the sales process and coordinate with the production team regarding shipping of goods.
* Raise quotes and process orders.
* Produce weekly and monthly reports for individual sales.
* Manage order logistics and track shipments.
* Provide a high level of customer service to customers and dealerships.
* Take part in sales campaigns which includes cold calling potential customers.
Requirements for Customer Service Advisor:
* Speak fluently in another European language (French, German, Dutch, Spanish or Italian)
* Highly motivated and have the ability to think outside the box.
* Experience with order processing and stock management.
* Have exceptional communication and time management skills.
* Be knowledgeable in all Microsoft suite programs.
* Have a great eye for detail and accuracy.
* US market knowledge and experience would be beneficial.
This permanent full time role with a salary of £16500 - £18,200 plus benefits.
Please apply with an up to date CV if you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this Customer Service role in Glenrothes and we will be in touch soon.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND