Our client based in East Renfrewshire are seeking an experienced Credit & Collections Administrator to work on a temporary contract due to start asap. This will be a full time role Monday to Friday from 8.30am-5pm.
As a Credit & Collections Administrator your role will be to;
* Assist the team leader in the recovery of all types of revenue owed
* Identify arrears cases and make contact with the customer
* Arrange payment plans with customers, set them up and monitor
* Investigate high level arrears cases and look to secure payment or recommend further action
* Identify appropriate recovery method for Housing Benefit over payments and take action to collect
* Liaise with Sherriff Officers, legal services and other departments as required
* Assist in preparation of statistical reports for the Operations Manager and Senior Revenues Manager
To be considered for the role of Credit & Collections Administrator you will;
* Have experience of dealing with customers and negotiating in a debt/arrears situation
* Be able to collate statistical information
* Have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Be highly organised
* Able to work with minimum supervision
This role comes with many benefits including:
* Competitive weekly pay plus holiday pay
* Dedicated ASA Account Manager
* Free on-site parking
* Subsidised on-site canteen
To be considered for the role of Credit & Collections Administrator in East Renfrewshire please apply online with an up to date CV and we will get in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND