Are you an experienced Chef de Partie?
Would you like to work hours that suit your busy social calendar?
Are you ready to work for a Head Chef who is known for rewarding and developing talent?
If you have answered yes, then this is the permanent role you have been looking for!
ASA is delighted to be working alongside our client based in Fenwick to recruit a talented and ambitious Chef de Partie for their already established and successful restaurant located alongside some of the most spectacular and breath-taking views in Ayrshire. This busy and ever expanding kitchen team, led by one of the most highly rated Head Chefs in the area, are looking to add an experienced Chef looking to develop their skills and add to the fantastic reputation gained from delivering a first class culinary experience.
The successful candidate will:
· Have experience of working in a busy restaurant
· Be responsible for ensuring the quality of every dish served using locally sourced ingredients
· Adhere to Health and Safety regulations
· Have a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
The client is offering in return:
· A permanent role with a 40 hour working week
· Kitchen hours are 9-5pm Monday to Thursday, 9-9pm Friday and Saturday and 9-7pm on a Sunday
· Hourly rate of pay above national minimum wage
· Generous tips, potentially adding an average of £1.60 to every hour worked
· Opportunities to develop and progress within the business
· Holiday entitlement
If you are interested in this truly fantastic permanent opportunity based in Fenwick then apply online and we will be in touch!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND