Our client is currently recruiting for a Stock Condition Surveyor based in Peterhead to cover the East region of Aberdeenshire. This is a permanent position with a start date as soon as possible and with a competitive salary of £33k per annum.
An excellent opportunity for someone who would like to work within a social housing asset management environment and manage large scale upgrade contacts.
Key responsibilities of the role would include:
* Undertake stock condition surveys
* Contribute to the development and planning of a 1 year and 3 year programme
* Monitor designated stock improvement projects, approving architect's drawings, architect's instructions and contract variations
* Liaise with tenants and contractors to ensure the smooth operation of stock improvement activities
* Monitor and validate minor stock improvement projects
* Advise and provide 'technical' support to council Occupational Therapists
* Line management of the locally based technical Stock Improvement team
* Assist in the development of stock improvement specifications, policies and procedures
* Effectively resolve enquires or complaints made by tenants and advise on the technical aspects
The successful candidate would need to be customer-focused with excellent organisation, interpersonal and negotiating skills as well with the ability to work with tight and often conflicting deadlines.
In addition you would need to have a HND / SVQ4 level in a relevant discipline or equivalent transferable experience and skills. A Construction Skills Certification Scheme qualification would be beneficial.
A full UK driving licence is required due the location of the role and the requirement for regular site visits.
Interested in all of the above and believe you are the right candidate for the job? Then don't delay any further and apply today for our Stock Condition Surveyor based in Peterhead!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND