MIDAS Certified Minibus Drivers required for ongoing placements throughout the Glasgow Area.
If you are a MIDAS certified driver, with no less than six months experience driving 3.5 tonne minibuses or similar, then we would like to hear from you.
We are currently working with a number of Day Centres across Glasgow and the surrounding areas, and are looking for friendly and reliable individuals to assist with the carriage of elderly service users to and from the centres themselves, as well as on outings further afield.
You will require to engage both with the service users and Day Centre staff in a friendly and professional manner and will need a good knowledge of the road network of Glasgow and the surrounding areas.
As this role involves working with elderly and vulnerable people, you will require to undertake and pass a full PVG check, the cost of which will be met by you.
· Assist in the safe transportation of service users to and from Day Centres, and on occasional outings
· Provide support to disabled service users in boarding and alighting the vehicle
· Utilise tail lift to allow wheelchair bound service users to safely board the minibus
· To remain conscientious at all times of both road safety in operating the vehicle and best practice where service users are concerned
· Full clean UK driving licence
· Valid MIDAS certification
· Flexible shift pattern - give us your availability , and we will find shifts to match your free time
· Competitive pay rates
· Positive and friendly working environment
· Paid holidays
If you are interested in applying for this MIDAS minibus driver role, please respond attaching a copy of your most recent CV where we will be in touch soon.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND