ASA Recruitment are looking to recruit Residential Childcare Workers to work in children's residential homes throughout Fife.
Demonstrable knowledge and experience of working with challenging behaviours will be required.
We are looking for candidates who can work as part of a team and operate independently using your own initiative. It is essential you have integrity and a passion for working with others and supporting young people through extremely difficult situations.
Specific requirements for the role of Residential Childcare Worker:
· Minimum 6 months previous experience
· CALM accredited
· Experience of using Dyadic Development psychotherapy
· Registered for Residential Childcare with the SSSC
· SVQ 3 in working with Children and young people or a higher national certificate in Health and Social care or above
· You will be required to update your PVG with ASA Recruitment
ASA can offer you many benefits including:
· Excellent hourly pay rates from £11.22 to £15.20
· Holiday accrual
· In house training to support professional and personal development
· Support from the ASA healthcare team seven days a week.
· Access to online portal to manage shift diary and access to time sheets
If you meet the requirements for the role of Childcare Residential worker please apply online by submitting your CV today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND