ASA Recruitment are currently recruiting for experienced Care Assistants to work in care & nursing homes in Glasgow and surrounding areas. We are looking for candidates with a positive and proactive approach, who look to make a real difference in providing quality care to our client's services.
Care Assistants are expected to:
- Demonstrate excellent levels of care whilst working in a fast paced environment
· Assist service users in carrying out all aspects of their personal care including mealtime assistance
· Engage in day to day activities and following personalised care plans
· Work closely and communicate effectively with service users, families and colleagues
· Have a compassionate and caring attitude to supporting residents
To be considered for the Care Assistant role, it is essential that you:
· Have a minimum of 6 months Care Assistant experience in the UK
· Are able to provide two satisfactory references
· Have previous experience of moving and handling, preferably working with hoists
· Have a current PVG (an update for ASA will be required)
· Are SSSC registered or be willing to register within 6 months
What we offer:
· Competitive rates of pay, starting from £8.75 to £15.00 per hour with enhanced night and weekends rates
· Paid travel expenses and holidays
· FREE In-house training to support personal development
· Access to an award winning web portal to assist you to manage your assignments, update availability and review time sheets online
· Referral scheme
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a PVG (Disclosure) and a reference checks.
If this opportunity is of interest and you feel you have the right experience please apply online today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND