ASA Recruitment are a leading recruitment provider across Scotland and are looking for reliable, dedicated and experienced Catering Assistants to provide support to our healthcare clients throughout the Renfrewshire area. Our clients are based in Paisley, Linwood and Johnstone.
As a Catering Assistant, you will create and maintain a clean, safe and effective environment for service users and staff, and have a thorough understanding of food hygiene practices.
In order to be considered for the role of Catering Assistant, you will be required to:
· Provide assistance in the kitchen with basic food prep, chopping vegetables etc.
· Serving food to service users, setting up and cleaning the seating/eating areas
The position of a Catering Assistant/Cleaner with ASA comes with many benefits:
· Flexible working patterns
· Accrue holidays from the day of your first shift
· Support from the ASA team 7 days a week
· Web portal to help you manage your assignments, update availability and review time sheets online
Successful applicants will need to undergo a PVG (Disclosure) and a reference check.
Candidates will be available to work at weekends as well as through the week. These are temporary roles, however there may be the opportunity for longer term ongoing roles with our clients for the right candidate.
If you are interested in applying from the role of Catering Assistant, please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will get in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND