Experienced Auxiliary Nurses, ASA has opportunities for you!
ASA Recruitment have upcoming shifts, days nights and weekends, in a variety of wards, around the Grampian area including: Aberdeen, Moray and Kincardine and Deeside.
These opportunities will suit candidates with the following experience:
· Up to date Serology report/Hep B status
· Moving and handling training certificates
· 6 months previous experience in a Band 2 or 3 Auxiliary Nurse role
When working through ASA you will be able to enjoy the following benefits:
· Dedicated staff - a friendly team who will keep in touch with you regarding your sifts on a regular basis, process your pay weekly and help you track your holidays and answer any queries you may have regarding your journey with ASA
· Flexibility - shifts to suit a variety of lifestyles including days and nights, with access to an online portal where updating your availability is at your fingertips with no need to constantly check websites or call in
· Competitive rates of pay £9.60 - £15.47 per hour
· Holiday pay
· Referral scheme
· Working with a dedicated, friendly team who understand you and your working needs
Opportunities for Auxiliary Nurse shifts are available in a variety of ward settings including Mental Health, Acute Medical, A&E, Maternity, CIU, and Elderly Services.
Auxiliaries can be expected to:
· Carry out assigned tasks that support the delivery of patient care
· Report changes to patients physical or psychological needs
· Comply with ward policy and procedures in regards to the use of equipment
· Maintain safe working practices at all times as exposure to bodily fluids can be part of this role
· Ensure patient confidentiality and safety at all times
To be considered for the Auxiliary Nursing opportunities, click the apply button below.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND