Are you an ambitious and talented Lead Chef with a passion for food?
Are you seeking a job where you are valued and appreciated?
Can you inspire the people around you to exceed expectation and deliver perfection?
If you have answered yes, then this is the job you have been waiting for!
ASA are delighted to be working alongside a hugely successful contract catering operation who are opening a brand new site in Hamilton, Lanarkshire which includes a modern state of the art kitchen, brand new equipment and a beautifully decorated canteen area. This is fantastic development opportunity for the right person looking to lead a kitchen team and generate passion and enthusiasm with every dish served.
This would be an ideal position for a Chef who has previous experience of working in a high volume, quality food gastro pub or restaurant or a strong Senior Sous Chef who has a proven track record in a similar environment and looking to take the next step in their career.
Our client is offering:
· A salary of £24,000 per year
· 40 hours per week with flexible shifts
· Monday to Friday (No weekends!)
· Ongoing development and progression
· Fully paid holiday entitlement
· Bank holidays and Christmas/New Year off!
We are looking for a Lead Chef to:
· Motivate the kitchen team to deliver fantastic food and exceed expectation
· Create new and inventive menus based on a working knowledge of street food
· Maintain Health and Hygiene standards
· Work alongside the Operations Manager to continuously improve the dining experience
If you are interested in this rewarding and incredible opportunity in Hamilton then apply online and we will be in touch!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND