Do you enjoy making a difference to peoples lives?
ASA are looking for for Qualified Physiotherapists to work in the Glasgow area on a long term basis.
* work with patients who have a range of conditions, including neurological, neuromusculoskeletal, cardiovascular and respiratory, sometimes over a period of weeks
* diagnose, assess and treat their physical problem/condition
* develop and review treatment programmes that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
* educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
* HCPC registered
* Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
* Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
* 2 working references
What we can offer you as a Physiotherapist?
* Highly competitive salary
* Weekly pay
* Long term contracts
* Full/Part time work
If you meet the criteria for this excellent opportunity please apply with your CV
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND