Experienced Finance Assistant wanted for a temporary contract based in Glasgow. This a full time position working Monday - Friday between the hours of 8.30-5.30. This position is due to start asap and is a great opportunity to boost your career prospects as well as an opportunity to gain experience in working in a large public sector organisation.
As a Finance Assistant your duties will be to;
* Verify spreadsheets and payroll reports for accuracy of date input
* Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests
* Provide general administrative support
* Liaise with other members of the Payroll and Accounts Payable departments
* To be responsible for the filing and retention of all appropriate records in connection with the Accounts Payable and Payroll functions
* Print daily invoice and payroll correspondence
To be considered for the role of Finance Assistant you will;
* Be able to work quickly, accurately and to tight deadlines
* Have strong communication skills
* Have strong numeracy skills
* Have knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages
* Have experience of handling personal and confidential and an understanding of date protection
* Be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
As a Finance Assistant you will receive the following benefits;
* Competitive weekly pay including holidays
* Dedicated ASA account manager
* Free training (where applicable)
If you would like to be considered for the role of Finance Assistant then please apply with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND