Are you a Band 6 Registered Nurse?
Would you like to work through an agency who provide a personalised service, provide weekly pay and give you access to your own personal online portal with an easy, no frills registration process?
Looking to expand your experience in other wards and departments?
ASA Recruitment have fantastic opportunities with NHS Scotland, supporting their dedicated nursing teams across a variety of wards and healthcare services. We support their Staff Bank Nursing requirements across Glasgow and Lanarkshire including city centre hospitals, Paisley, Inverclyde and Clydebank as well as East Kilbride, Wishaw and Airdrie within a wide variety of departments.
The role will be to provide Staff Bank Nursing services for a variety of NHS departments including;
- Acute Medical
- Mental Health Recovery
- Respiratory and General medicine
- Infection and Infectious
- Elderly Services
- Scrub/Theatre (perioperative)
We are looking for Registered Nurses who can support current staff with the assessment, planning and implementation of patient care while adopting a person centred approach to each patient.
If this sounds of interest, ASA can offer you the following benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay £18-£29 per hour
- Holiday pay
- Free training and development
- Paid travel expenses, options to discuss accommodation if required
- Easy to use online portal where you can quickly and easily update your availability for shifts, check your assignments and timesheets
- Dedicated, friendly Healthcare Team
All our Staff Bank Registered Nurses will have meet the following criteria:
- Band 6 status
- Clean, valid and up to date NMC pin
- Indemnity insurance
- Immunisation check/proof of Hep B status
- Driver with access to own transport, preferable but not essential
- Up to date with current practices and legislation
- Suitable working references
To start your journey with ASA Recruitment please apply with a current CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND