ASA is currently recruiting for an exciting new opportunity for a part time Funding Manager based in Renfrewshire. Our client is a charity, who are keen to recruit an experienced Funding Manager to focus on fundraising, communications and raising the profile of their business across multiple settings.
The duties of the Funding Manager will include:
· Working closely with the strategic management team to develop and implement a fundraising strategy
· Working on new project proposals and exploring new ways of generating income
· Research, identify and release potential sources of funding as well as the wider funding opportunity
· Working with supporters to raise profile and enhance the reputation of the organisation and increase fundraising income
· Represent the organisation in a variety of settings including presentations and talks, exhibitions and events to inform potential supporter's about the vision and purpose
To be considered for this Funding Manager role you will have:
· At least 3 years fundraising experience
· Experience of bid writing and grant fund applications
· Experience of project planning and coordinating events
· Experience of writing text for promotional literature
This is a rarely available part time role offering an experienced Funding Manger the opportunity to make a positive impact. To be considered for this role please apply with your CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND