As a result of continued business growth, our Glenrothes based Client is looking to expand their operational team with the recruitment of an XERO experienced Bookkeeper.
The ideal candidate would be someone suited to a fast growing business, passionate and willing to share our clients passion to scale the business. The right candidate must also have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
The responsibilities of the Bookkeeper would include:
· Assisting with management and statutory accounts across the organisation
· Processing journals, accruals and prepayments
· Reconciling accounts
· Processing payroll
· Assist with stock control management
· Maintenance of accurate audit trails and associated documents
· Preparing VAT returns
· Efficient, timely and effective delivery of all assignments in line with accounting standards
We are looking for the following experience and qualifications:
· AAT qualified or ACCA part qualified
· At least 2 years' experience in a similar role
· Proficient user of XERO software, including advanced features
· Good communication and organisational skills
· Strong IT skills including Word, Outlook & Excel
· Ability to manage stakeholders and work under own initiative
This role is based on a flexible working pattern of 4-5 hours per day Monday - Friday to suit your lifestyle. It offers the added flexibility with the opportunity to work both from home and in the office.
Please apply with an up to date CV if you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this Bookkeeper role in Glenrothes and we will be in touch to discuss the role further.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND