ASA are recruiting on behalf of a leading facilities management provider for a Static Commercial Gas Engineer. Our client is a service led company focusing on providing proactive strategies for their clients. They work in partnership with their clients to build strong, mutually beneficial relationships with their clients and contractors. Their business has evolved significantly since then into multiple business streams.
The company is growing rapidly, and we are currently recruiting for an experienced Static Gas Engineer to join the team in Edinburgh city centre. In the role of Commercial Gas Engineer the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of planned, reactive, repair and installation of electrical maintenance work in a large commercial environment. The work will be on commercial property in Edinburgh. They offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and consistent, long term work.
Responsibilities and duties
* Perform routine maintenance of commercial gas and heating on commercial site
* Complete installation work
* Carry out fault finding
* Use handheld technology within allocated timescales
* Work as part of team members when required
* Work within SLA's
* Supervision of sub-contractors
* Complete general FM duties across the client's portfolio
Qualifications and skills
* A time served commercial gas engineer with C&G or SVQ in gas / combustion
* Substantial experience working on a large commercial contracts
* Previous experience in dealing with all types of gas installation, service and maintenance work within the service sector
* Water testing experience
* Happy to work in a client facing environment
* Strong customer service focus
* Good health and safety awareness and knowledge
* High levels of communication
* Full UK driving licence would be preferred
* Complete an enhanced Disclosure Scotland report
If you feel this role for a Static Commercial Gas Engineer is for you, please apply online now.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND