Are you looking for part-time catering work starting soon? If so, ASA Recruitment are looking for experienced Catering Assistants to work part-time in schools in Aberdeen.
Working as a Catering Assistant involves assisting the Cook in Charge in the preparation and serving of meals while maintaining a safe, hygienic and efficient environment.
To be considered for this role you will require:
* A minimum of 6 months experience in the same or a similar role (e.g. Kitchen Assistant, Food Service Assistant, Cook)
* Good knowledge of food hygiene
* A positive, friendly attitude
* 2 references, one of which supports your catering experience
* The right to live and work in the UK
All successful candidates will need to register and fund an application to join the Disclosure Scotland PVG Scheme (£59) or update your PVG membership (£18).
We can offer many benefits including:
* Competitive weekly pay from £8.45 per hour
* Holiday pay accrual
* Regular, ongoing work Monday to Friday, 15-20 hours per week (depending on location)
* Working with a dedicated, friendly ASA team who understand you and your working needs
* An online organiser to manage your availability and bookings
If you are interested in applying for this Catering Assistant position in Aberdeen please apply with an up to date CV and we will be in touch soon.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND