Do you have an SVQ 2 in Healthcare?
Do you have clinical experience and looking to gain more?
Looking for flexible shifts to suit you?
ASA Recruitment are looking for patient focused, passionate individuals for temporary Band 2 and 3 Healthcare Support Worker/Care Assistant roles, in a variety of wards, around the Grampian area including: Aberdeen, Moray and Kincardine and Deeside.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following criteria:
· SVQ2 in Healthcare or equivalent
· Up to date Immunisation Check/Hep B Status
· Moving and Handling training certificates
· 6 months previous experience in a Band 2 or 3 Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker role
Healthcare Support Worker/Care Assistant duties include:
· Liaising and communicating effectively with Staff Nurse/Ward Sister
· Carry out assigned tasks that support the delivery of patient care
· Report changes to patients physical or psychological needs
· Comply with Ward policy and procedures in regards to the use of equipment
· Maintain safe working practices at all times as exposure to bodily fluids can be part of this role
· Ensure patient confidentiality and safety at all times
· Flexibility- shifts to suit a variety of lifestyles including days and nights, with access to an online portal where updating your availability is at your fingertips with no need to constantly check websites or call in
· Opportunity to gain experience in different ward settings
· Training and Development
· Competitive rates of pay £9 - £15 per hour
· Holiday pay
· Working with a dedicated, friendly team who understand you and your working needs
To be considered for the Healthcare Support Worker/Assistant role, click the apply button below.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND