As a result of continued business growth, our client in Glenrothes, Fife are looking to expand their Marketing team with the recruitment of a Marketing Manager.
We are looking for someone who is energetic, creative and results-driven, capable of managing several projects at once and experienced with marketing automation tools.
The right candidate will share our client's passion to scale leads and achieve targets.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
* Produce and implement digital marketing campaigns to agreed KPIs
* Knowledge of marketing automation tools
* Manage web site content and KPIs (bounce rates, dwell time, conversions)
* Track and analyse website traffic flow
* Production of marketing content including Blogs and Social Media posts
* Liaising with external Agencies to create online banner ads and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
* Support events
Requirements for Marketing Manager role:
* BA or equivalent qualification
* Experience with HubSpot or similar marketing automation tool essential, as well as Google Analytics, AdWords and top social channels
* Experience of building digital marketing campaigns, including email and website landing page creation
* A thirst for data to enhance decision making and ensure constant improvement
* Ideally experience of SaaS or a similar online technology product
* Experience of selling would be ideal but not essential
* US market knowledge and experience would be beneficial
This permanent role will start at 20 hours per week with a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 pro rata with a view to full time.
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on self-starter who is creative and has a head for constantly measuring all activities. You will enjoy experimenting with new ideas, with a mindset of continuous learning. You will also share our ambition for constantly striving for higher business results and improvement.
Please apply with an up to date CV if you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this Marketing Marketing role in Glenrothes and we will be in touch soon.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND