We are currently recruiting for permanent dayshift and nightshift Team Leaders for our client based in Dalgety Bay, Fife.
You will be responsible for the day to day production supervision of personnel within the product cells team. You will ensure the appropriate production processes are applied on time, correctly and in a safe, effective and efficient manner. You will also be responsible for the well being and supervision of shop floor personnel to ensure appropriate skills and processes are in place to satisfy the business needs. You will measure and manage the team performance with a continuous business improvement attitude to support customer satisfaction and retention.
Key responsibilities of Team Leader:
· Achievement of output targets to satisfy customer and business requirements
· Complete production plans monitoring progress, revising schedules, resolving problems and report results
· Monitoring and appraising jobs results, coaching, mentoring and dealing with disciplinary issues as required
· Enforce defined policies, processes and procedures to maintain a quality service
· Maintain balanced work flows by monitoring steps of the process, observing control points and equipment, proposing cost reductions and facilitating improvements
· Initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation and team working
· Maintain a safe and clean working environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment and resources
· Maintain compliance with established policies and procedures
Skill requirements for Team Leader role:
· Previous experience in a supervisory role (>20 people) within a reverse logistic environment
· Experience of ISO9001 and other regulatory requirements
· Experience of report generation and analysis of issues
· Ability to work on own initiative to demanding timescales
· Strong PC literacy - experience of all Microsoft office packages
· Ability to drive improvements and change
In return our client are offering:
· Permanent role with on going development within the company
· A competitive salary of £20,000 - £22,000 depending on shift pattern and experience
· Shift pattern of 4 on and 4 off
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this Team Leader role, please apply with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND