ASA Recruitment are currently looking to register experienced Support Workers for work across the Glasgow area.
We have a wide range of work available so whether you want to top up your hours with some extra support shifts or are looking to broaden your experience in healthcare then we can help. Our work available includes supported living in the community and sheltered housing.
You'll know as a Support Worker that no two days are the same, but core duties will include -
* Supporting service users to live as independently as possible
* Assisting service users with activities and outings which support their aims and interests
* Providing the highest standards of care in line with agreed care plans
* Providing personal care and assistance with dressing
* Supporting with mealtimes
* Administering medication
Experience required to work with ASA includes -
* Relevant PVG membership
* 6 months care experience gained in the UK
* SVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) in Healthcare
In return for your commitment to providing the highest levels of support, ASA can offer -
* Free training including a 'return to work' course for those who have had a break from care but would like to return
* Regular work to suit your availability
* Temp to perm opportunities
* Minimum £9.00 an hour for day shift, enhancements will apply for evenings and weekends
ASA will never charge you to process your timesheet, you will always accrue holiday pay as you work - we'll never use this to top up your hourly rate and we'll never charge you to cancel a shift.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND