Are you a multi-disciplined Civil Engineer, looking for your next challenge?
ASA Recruitment are working within the public to find an experienced Civil engineer to join a busy expanding team of in house design engineers in Glasgow.
The Civil Engineering role consists of:
· Focusing on projects within transportation, social infrastructure and an array of different sectors
· Working on new building design and key infrastructure changes within a close team of 8 designers and 2 dedicated civil engineers
· Undertaking a 360 degree process of analysis, design and reporting on implementation of your own projects
· Demonstrating key design and CAD Skills - specifically on Microstation and Civil 3D
· Liaising with clients and contractors on a regular basis and attending regular design meetings
Successful candidates for this Civil Engineering role will need:
· To be degree qualified or have HNC/HND and have significant design experience
· Knowledge and experience of microdrainage
· Expert knowledge of Microstation and CAD design
· An ability to show off all facets of knowledge in civil engineering design
· Confidence in communicating with others and presenting work
· Experience of previous projects in education, social work, health care and infrastructure schemes is preferable
In Return, you'll get:
· To chance to work across an array of sectors in a role that promotes self-learning and team work
· A competitive salary, based fairly on individual experience
· A flexible 35 hour working week
· A City central base with access to pool cars, vans, bikes and paid public transport to attend site visits in central Glasgow, Motherwell, Hamilton, Paisley and the surrounding areas
This is a rare opportunity for a talented Civil Engineer to join a supportive and expanding team, if you feel that's you; then apply online today with your current CV and we'll be in touch directly.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND