Are you an experienced Architect with a passion for design, looking for your next challenge?
ASA Recruitment are working with a public sector services team in Glasgow to find an experienced Architect who will be comfortable working both in a team and alone with minimal supervision, this role would suit candidates from Glasgow, Motherwell, Hamilton, Paisley and the surrounding areas.
· Focusing on the delivery of an array of projects that currently include; improvements to local care homes and children's homes, expansion of important local facilities and work on vital local environmental services
· Work across the 7 RIBA stages; from inception to implementation
· Working closely with a team of 12 and potentially an assistant to deliver projects accurately and on time
· Implementing key design and CAD Skills - specifically on Microstation software
Successful candidates will need
· A minimum of five years post part 3 (III) experience
· Experience in running jobs proficiently
· To be competent in Microstation
· Strong design skills
· A sound knowledge of Scottish building standards and planning processes
In return, you'll get:
· The chance to work and potentially manage within a well-established and reputable public body
· A competitive salary, fairly based on individual experience
· A 9-5 Monday to Friday role, where no two days are the same with a competitive holiday package compared to similar roles in the private sector
· Development opportunities to progress within the role
This is a rare opportunity for the right candidate. If you feel that's you, then apply online today with your current CV and we'll be in touch directly.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND