*NEW TO GLASGOW"
ASA Recruitment are pleased to be working with one of the UK's leading appointed representative IFA's in Glasgow, to help with the imminent opening of their new Glasgow branch.
A dynamic and forward thinking company who have embraced technology and used it to expand at an unprecedented rate. The company provide ALL leads and admin support with excellent percentage splits for anyone preferring self-employed. With over 20 years' experience in creating successful businesses throughout the UK, this is one of the more exciting roles to arrive in Glasgow for successful IFA's in years.
· Meet clients face to face to complete fact finds
· Process applications and present the best available options to clients
· Guide the client at every stage in the process
· Liaise with introducers where necessary
· Ensure the whole process runs smoothly from start to finish
· Cross sell on product requirements
· 2 years' experience in a similar bancassurance role desirable
· DipFS (or working towards considered)
· CAS status (desirable)
· Ability to analyse and choose the correct products for each client
· Clear communicator with the ability to build rapport
· Proven track record of achieving targets
· Ensuring all compliance is met in line with FCA guidelines
· Employed or Self-Employed options with the flexibility to change if your circumstances do
· Market leading splits on Self-Employed contract- retainer offered if needed
· Flexible working hours and a prominent city centre office
· Car allowance and flexible working pension scheme after 6 months as standard
If you are an experienced IFA or Financial Planner and would like to discuss this opportunity further please get in touch by sending an up to date CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND