Are you a procurement professional who has experience of delivering public procurement projects? We are seeking a Senior Procurement Specialist for an initial 3 month contract based in Edinburgh offering a daily rate of £200-£300 per day.
If you enjoy working on a diverse range of procurement projects then this role could be for you.
As the Senior Procurement Specialist your duties will include:
* Leading and/or assisting in strategy development, planning and implementation of medium to high-risk/value commodity strategy optimising value for money
* Providing specialist procurement, commercial and contractual advice and guidance on EU, policy and procedures requirements
* Managing the complete end to end procurement process of allocated procurement from initial conception through to contract award and contract delivery
* Working effectively with a range of customers and stakeholders
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
* Solid knowledge and understanding of the full end to end procurement process including strategic procurement techniques, sourcing and tendering, supplier and contract management, and negotiation
* A proven track record in the delivery of procurement projects and programmes
* An ability to interrogate analytical and management information to draw out key messages and findings to support decisions
If you would like to apply for this Senior Procurement Specialist role in Edinburgh, please click the link below. We would love to hear from you!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND