Care Assistants urgently required in Edinburgh and the Lothians - £9.00ph weekday £10.00 weekends.
At ASA we are proud of our reputation as a successful and growing healthcare provider across Edinburgh and the Lothians.
We are looking for skilled and motivated staff who are dedicated in giving attention to detail in all aspects of care delivery.
Full time and part time opportunities are available for both day shift and night shift working patterns which means your working hours can be flexible to fit around any commitments.
Our clients need approachable, considerate people to work within their Edinburgh and Lothians care homes, to offer care and support to older people and those who may be living with dementia.
Experience / Required:
* Minimum six months previous experience as a Care Assistant.
* Register and fund applications to join the PVG scheme (£18)
* Updated SSSC registration or join if not yet registered
* Two reference contacts one of which supports your care experience
* Comprehensive induction and ongoing training to develop your career
* Enhanced rates of pay for unsociable hours at weekends
* Introduce a friend referral scheme
* Holiday accrual
* Pension scheme
* Free training
To apply to join ASA as a Care Assistant please contact us with an up-to-date CV.
We also welcome back candidates previously registered with ASA.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND