A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our client's regional office in the Aberdeen area.
Our client is a long established general construction company offering services across all sectors.
Due to expansion they require a full time and permanent Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their Housing Division to work alongside their existing commercial department.
As the Senior Quantity Surveyor you will work independently with responsibility to remain in line with the budget from pre-construction through to final accounts.
You will be responsible to projects in the Aberdeen area and your duties will include managing the financial aspects of the overall project, preparing and submitting cost valuation reports. You will carry out an autonomous role with the obligation to remain in line with the budget from pre-construction through to final accounts.
* Quantity Surveying Degree or related discipline is required
* Full UK driving licence is preferable
* Be confident with liaising with clients
* Have detailed working knowledge of COINS (VAP) for CVR's and orders
* Measurement of sub contact works against original valuation
* Identify and agreement of change for variations
* Ability to work within a team, prioritise work effectively and manage deadlines.
* Advising on main/sub contract conditions
* Procurement of subcontractors
* Preparing and meeting dates for valuations
* Subcontract payments and preparation for final accounts
Salary and Benefits:
* Salary - between £40,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience
* Benefits - company car / allowance, pension, healthcare
To register your interest for this Senior Quantity Surveyor role please apply now with your current CV and we will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND