Have you got what it takes to work for some of Glasgow's leading hotels and events venues?
ASA are looking for passionate, energetic and reliable Waiting Staff to come on board and bring something new to our ever growing business.
You would be joining a team of dedicated and experienced staff who have excelled in the hospitality trade.
In this role we will need you to have good knowledge of wines, food, waiting/service skills and a genuine care for the hospitality trade.
You will need at least 6 months UK experience as a Waiter or similar role such as banqueting or hospitality staff.
Due to the quality of the venues we would need you to be excellent with customer service and prepared to go the extra mile.
What benefits can we offer you?
* Regular work in Glasgow city centre
* Experience working in some of Glasgow's best hotels
* Weekly pay of £7.85 to £8.45 per hour
* Holiday pay accrued from start date
* Flexibility in working hours
* A passion and flair for hospitality
* At least 6 months UK experience in a similar role
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* Well presented, punctual and reliable
All applicants should apply with an up to date CV.
Two references and proof of right to work in the UK will be requested upon interview
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND