We are currently recruiting for an experienced Office Administrator / Data Entry Clerk to work with one of Fife's leading warehousing companies at their Lochgelly site.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with office administrator and data entry experience to work for a great company. This role will initially be a temporary position but is likely to lead to a permanent role for the right candidate.
As a Office Administrator / Data Entry Clerk you will be required to:
· Record all inbound deliveries (paper format)
· Transfer data onto the companies internal system the same day
· Take and record bookings
· Organise dispatch of goods
· Call suppliers if any errors or discrepancies in stock
To be considered for the role of Office Administrator / Data Entry Clerk you will need to have:
· Recent experience of data entry within a similar office environment
· Be very diligent and reliable
· Great attention to detail and accuracy
· Comfortable using computer and IT software including Microsoft Excel
What can we offer:
· Competitive rate of pay at £8 - £8.50 per hour DOE
· Long term and permanent role opportunity
· Set day-time working hours Monday-Friday 08:00 - 17:00
· Internal training on systems
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this Office Administrator / Data Entry Clerk role, please apply with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND