Are you an experienced Procurement Advisor? Do you have experience of working in the public sector? Are you looking for a new challenge?
Our client, a large public sector organisation based in Glasgow, are seeking an experienced Procurement Advisor to work within the Transport department. This is a 1 year fixed term contract due to start as soon as possible and will be full time Monday - Friday.
What we are looking for:
* Experience in procurement within the public sector
* Knowledge of the legal framework and how to conduct a procurement exercise for low-medium value
* Proven management and organisational skills
* Highly organised and IT literate
What you will be doing:
* Provide procurement and contractual advice and support to relevant teams/purchasers
* Procure contracts for the supply of works, goods and services, with responsibility for managing the various stages of the procurement process
* Contribute to development and maintenance of procurement governance systems
* Supporting delivery of their infrastructure programmes and the procurement aspects of other activities and targets set out in the business plans
* Develop and maintaining close links with internal and external stakeholders
* Ensure compliance in line with the company's policy
Benefits you will receive:
* Competitive weekly pay
* Holiday pay
* Flexible working
* Dedicated account manager
* Training and development opportunities
If you feel you have the right experience for the position of Procurement Advisor please apply and we will be in touch soon.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND